Thursday, June 11, 2009

Disclaimer

Before I get into writing any of the articles I plan on writing for this blog, I need to state a bit of a disclaimer.  I want anyone who reads this to understand exactly where I'm coming from, and not be mislead in any way.

I am NOT a doctor, fitness trainer, fitness expert, nutritionist, any sort of physical therapist, exercise scientist, body builder, or any other sort of expert on the human body.  I am not offering any of this information as a means to treat a disease or prevent a disease.  I don't make any claims that by reading this blog and making use of it's information, you'll see any sort of improvement in your own physique or body weight, or anything else for that matter.  Hell, I don't even know if I'm going to see any improvement, so there's no way I could possibly claim that you will.

I'm writing this blog merely for my own introspection and analysis, as well as to rant and rave about the stupidity of the body building, exercise, and suppliment industries.  If you find this blog entertaining and informative, that's great and I'm really glad you did, but if you try something that you read on here and it doesn't work, please don't post mean things, because I never told you that it would work for you, and chances are anything I wrote on here is something that I'm trying out, and it might not even work for me.

Finally, I cannot, and will not, be held responsible for anything bad that happens to you at the gym, or as a result of a diet or suppliment you try out.  If you read my workouts and try them on your own, you do so at your own risk.  I did not tell you to try them, and therefore you dropping a weight on your foot is your own fault.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment